Online registration is now closed!
Registration desk will be open and located at the Firenze Fiera Congress Centre as follows:
|Saturday, April 1||08:00 – 20:00|
|Sunday, April 2 ||07:00 - 18:45|
|Monday, April 3||07:30 - 18:45|
|Tuesday, April 4 ||07:30 - 15:00|
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Until 18 January 2017
From 19 January until 14 March 2017
From 15 March 2017
|EPA Member * (Country List A)||€ 530||€ 630||€ 730|
|EPA Member * (Country List B)||€ 370||€ 480||€ 530|
|EPA Non Member (Country List A)||€ 680||€ 790||€ 880|
|EPA Non Member (Country List B)||€ 480||€ 550||€ 600|
|EECP Member **||€ 295||€ 350||€ 390|
|EECP Non Member **||€ 350||€ 460||€ 490|
Residents, Specialists Trainees ***,
Psychiatric Social Workers
|€ 290||€ 350||€ 400|
|Psychologists||€ 450||€ 550||€ 600|
|Students ****|| € 150||€ 190||€ 190|
* This refers to EPA Individual Members, who have paid their annual Membership fees for 2017, as well as to Honorary Members.
** Early Career Psychiatrists must be under 40 years of age at the Congress date OR have less than 5 years of clinical practice after specialty. In order to register under this category you will be required to upload a copy of ID with birth date OR a copy of an official letter/certificate from institution confirming the < 5 years with your registration form.
*** In order to register under this category you will be required to upload a signed and stamped letter from the head of your department confirming your status.
**** Refers only to full-time students at time of the Congress. Registration form must be accompanied by a copy of valid 2016-2017 student ID or an official letter from Head of Department confirming full-time student status.
Country Lists A & B: Developing countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification.
Country List A = High and upper middle income
Country List B = Lower middle and low income
Click here for more information on the Country Classification data according to the World Bank website.
Registration for the EPA Courses is available only for the congress participants.
Switching courses will be permitted until 23 March, 2017 (one week prior to the Congress)
|EPA Course Category||Pre-Registration Fees||Onsite Fees|
|EPA Course (each) |
(Country List A)
|€ 60||€ 70|
|EPA Course (each) |
(Country List B)
|€ 40||€ 50|
To add courses to an existing registration, please click here and choose the 'Edit Existing Registration' tab at the top of the page.
FEES FOR PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE
- Entrance to scientific sessions
- Access to the exhibition
- Invitation to the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Refreshments during coffee breaks
Congress fee does not include participation in the EPA Courses.
Payment of registration fees must be made in EUR after completing the registration process.
You may choose one of the following methods:
i.e. Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Additional 30 EUR commission is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the Congress and participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable in EUR only to:
Account Name: EPA 2017 Congress, Florence (C/O Kenes International)
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A
Account Number: 693980-52-785
IBAN Number: CH23 0483 5069 3980 5278 5
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming the registration will be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
o Cancellations received up to and including 18 January 2017 - 100% refund
o Cancellations received between 19 January and 14 March 2017 - 50% refund
o From 15 March 2017 - No refund will be made
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact the EPA Registration Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
EPA 2017 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 315 280 432 Ext. 46
Fax: +41 22 906 9140