EPA is awarding Travel Grants to deserving abstract submitters!
Criteria for application
- Applicants must be under the age of 40 at the opening date of the Congress, 3 March 2018.
- Applicants must be psychiatrists or trainees in psychiatry.
- All applicants must have submitted an abstract to the Congress via the website.
- All applications will be judged based on the scientific merit of the abstract submitted to the Congress.
- Applicants must be registered and paid for the Congress by the early registration deadline (Those not registered at this time will not be considered for a travel grant).
- All applicants must submit a copy of their passport or other document of proof of age.
- All applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from the head of their department with their application; this letter should confirm that the applicant is a psychiatrist or a trainee in psychiatry.
Note: Priority will be given to applicants coming from a country which is a member of EPA's Council of NPAs.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
How to submit
Submit your application with your abstract submission. Upon completion of your submission, you will receive an email confirming your submission with a link to the travel grant application at the bottom.
Award winners will be informed by e-mail.
Please note: grants will be given as a reimbursement after the Congress, subject to participation at the congress.