COMMITMENT TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS IN CME/CPD
Kenes is committed to being a valuable and knowledgeable partner in the design and delivery of educationally strong, independent, transparent, and effective CME/CPD programmes. Kenes is a proud member of the Good CME Practice Group (gCMEp), a member organisation contributing to improving health outcomes by:
- Championing best practice in CME/CPD
- Maintaining and improving standards
- Mentoring and educating
- Working in collaboration with critical stakeholders
Membership in the Good CME Practice Group illustrates Kenes commitment to high standards and knowledgeable partnership with its clients in the design and delivery of medical events.
After attending this event, participants should be able to:
- Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
- Discuss new research outcomes in the management of bipolar disorders.
- Analyse the newest achievements in the field of psychiatry and their application to evidence-based practice in diagnosis.
- Review the psychiatric care in Europe for people with intellectual disabilities.
- Analyse social cognition in schizophrenia: pathophysiology, functional implications and treatment options.
- Enhance the discussion and exchange among European and international psychiatrists, and researchers as a means of further developing individual expertise.
- Discuss the role of psychiatry in dementia care.
- Review latest achievements in clinical and translational research in the field of psychiatry.
EPA 2018 is the global meeting place for psychiatrists, expert clinicians, researchers and mental health care specialists. Because of the diverse, clinically focused educational offering, participants are able to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of international clinicians of all levels of experience.
For confirmed speakers and session titles, please click here