Advertisements can be available in the following Congress publications:
|Full inside page color advertisement in designated section of the Final Programme.|
The Final Programme will contain the timetable, information about the scientific Program and other useful information. It will be distributed to all registered participants in the Congress bags.
|Scientific Programme - Advert Options:|
(Designated section of the programme)
INSIDE FRONT/BACK PAGE ADVERT
INSIDE PAGE ADVERT
Inclusion of one-page promotional material in the participants' Congress bags* or display area.
Material should be provided by the Supporter and approved by the Secretariat.
*The distribution arrangement will be advised.
|PROMOTIONAL MAILSHOT - EXCLUSIVE OR JOINT|
|Gain additional exposure for your Symposium, company or exhibition booth by sending out a Mail Blast to the preregistered delegates who have agreed to disclose their details at a date and time coordinated with the Congress Organizer. |
Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the final programme, on the event website, and with signage during the event.
- Exclusive: Mail blast will be exclusive for the supporting company. The designed mail blast (html format with Kenes design requirements) and the preferred "Subject" to be provided by the Supporter and subject to receipt by 6 weeks prior to the Congress. "From" field will be WPA 2018
- Joint: Mail blast will list all supporting companies according to the support level. Each company will have a section of approximately 150 words. Design will be provided by Organiser.
* In the case where the supporter cannot provide a compliant HTML file, they may provide an image and it will be coded to HTML for an additional charge of € 250. Content received after the deadline may be processed for an additional fee of € 500.
- Support will be acknowledged on the inside back cover as: ˝Supported by... ˝ and a company logo only
- Support will be recognised in the Company and Exhibition Guide of the Final Programme, on the event website, and with signage during the event
|APP PUSH NOTIFICATION|
- 1 “push notification” sent to all participants** onsite through the mobile app - to be coordinated with Congress Organizer.
- Support will be recognised in the Company and Exhibition Guide of the Final programme, on the event website, and with signage during the event following all compliance regulations.
*(only available for companies that have an industry symposium or Product Theater)**(only for those who have accepted to receive such information)
Note: It is the Sponsor’s responsibility to comply with local authorities’ regulations, EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceuticals Industries & Associations) www.efpia.eu and IFMPA (International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations) www.ifpma.org Code of Practice on the Promotion of Medicines and the applicable Australian Code.
*All pictures are illustrations only.