For the Satellite Symposium & Product Theater, the following applies:
- The sponsoring company for the Sessions may select speakers and topics.
- Special time slots will be designated and will be allocated on a “first come, first served” basis.
- The sponsoring company, in addition to the sponsorship fee, must cover all speakers’ expenses,
including registration fees, accommodation and travel expenses. This also applies in the case
where the Sessions’ speakers have already been invited by the Congress.
- All sessions programme must be submitted for approval by the Scientific Programme Committee.
- In the case where the Scientific Programme Committee does not accept the Session Programme,
each party will be entitled to cancel the booking without paying any penalty for the cancellation
or for any damages caused by the cancellation to the other party. Accordingly, upon such
cancellation, neither of the parties will have any claims, demands or suits towards the other.