Abstract submission is now closed.
Rules for submission to the 25th European Congress of Psychiatry:
· The Congress Abstract e-supplement (published by Elsevier) will include plenary lectures, symposium abstracts and all accepted oral and e-poster presentations.
· The Local Organising Committee will review abstracts. Following the information regarding acceptance, scheduling information will be sent to the abstract submitter.
· All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university specific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
· Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the Congress. Abstracts containing updated information or modified data to previously published or presented abstracts will not be considered or accepted for presentation.
· Please note that each person may submit up to 5 abstracts as a presenting author.
· Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by will be scheduled and included in the Abstract e-supplement.
· Upon submission, the Abstract Submitter confirms that the abstract has been previewed and that all information is correct, and accepts that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and is aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
· Submission of the abstract constitutes the authors' consent to publication
(e.g. in the European Psychiatry Journal, the Congress e-supplement , the website, Programmes and other promotion, etc.)
· The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content ("Content") provided to the 25th European Congress of Psychiatry - EPA 2017 and Kenes International (Hereafter: "The Organisers"). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
· The Abstract Submitter grants the Organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
· The Organisers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
· Upon submission the Abstract Submitter confirms that the contact details saved in the system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
Guidelines for Submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
o Presenting author's contact details
o Email address
o Full postal address
o Daytime and evening phone number
o Author and co-authors' details
o Full first and family name(s)
o Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
o Abstract title - limited to 25 words
o Abstract text – limited to 250 words
(Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
o Abstract layout - Abstracts should use the following structured format:
Tables, graphs and images:
- A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract.
– It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
- All tables, figures, and reference citations must be referred to in the text of the abstract. If there is no reference in the text, the table/figure/reference as applicable will be removed from the abstract before publication.
- Tables and figures must be sized to one column, or be reducible to the width on one column. Tables submitted in figure format will be reproduced as such.
- The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG, PNG or GIF format only.