COMMITMENT TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS IN CME/CPD
Kenes is committed to being a valuable and knowledgeable partner in the design and delivery of educationally strong, independent, transparent, and effective CME/CPD programmes. Kenes is a proud member of the Good CME Practice Group (gCMEp), a member organisation contributing to improving health outcomes by:
- Championing best practice in CME/CPD
- Maintaining and improving standards
- Mentoring and educating
- Working in collaboration with critical stakeholders
Membership in the Good CME Practice Group illustrates Kenes commitment to high standards and knowledgeable partnership with its clients in the design and delivery of medical events.
After participating in this educational event, learners should be able to:
- Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
- Review new evidences and treatment of ADHD in patients with SUDs.
- Discuss brain mechanisms of resilience to mood and psychotic disorders.
- Review the latest developments in diagnosis and treatment of bipolar disorders.
- Analyse the psychological perspective on mental health and mental disorder research in Europe.
- Discuss the revision of the International Classification of Diseases ICD-11 Field Studies in Germany.
- Enhance the discussion and exchange among European and international psychiatrists, and researchers as a means of further developing individual expertise.
- Discuss the mortality gap in schizophrenia.
EPA 2019 target audience includes expert clinical psychiatrists, researchers and leaders of stakeholder organizations in the field of mental health. Because of the diverse, clinically focused educational offering, participants are able to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of international clinicians of all levels of experience. The international target audience includes international, regional and national psychiatrists and specialists from related disciplines including primary care doctors.
ACCREDITATION STATEMENT AND CREDIT DESIGNATION
European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (UEMS/EACCME)
The 27th European Congress of Psychiatry (EPA 2019) is seeking accreditation by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists.
The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS): www.uems.net.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme.
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. For more information, visit: www.royalcollege.ca.
Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.