The 27th European Congress of Psychiatry invites recent graduates to its specialist programme tailored to the needs of the Early Career Psychiatrist (ECP).
The ECP Programme offers the following benefits:
- Reduced Fees: Early career psychiatrists pay a reduced rate for the EPA congress.
- Travel Grants: The EPA awards Travel Grants to abstract submitters. See the criteria of application to see if you are eligible to apply.
- Early Career Psychiatrists' Networking Area: Providing a central and integral part of the programme serving as a central meeting point for networking and recruitment.
- Scholarship Programme: Details coming soon
Hear from a ECP Commitee Member about the importance of this programme. Read more here
The ECP Programme includes:
- Conversations Sessions: These sessions provide early career psychiatrists with the opportunity to hear leading figures of psychiatry in an informal and relaxed atmosphere.
- Court Debates
- Training Workshops