EPA Research Prizes
Every year, the EPA is pleased to award individual prizes of €2,000 to 5 promising young psychiatrists who published the best scientific papers.
All 2021 Research Prize winners will also receive a free registration to EPA Virtual 2021.
Each candidate can submit one article in one of the following categories:
- Clinical psychopathology and refinement of psychiatric diagnostic categories
- Biological correlates and treatments of mental disorders
- Psychiatric epidemiology, social psychiatry and psychotherapeutic interventions in mental disorders
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Best paper published in European Psychiatry
Applications will be carefully reviewed by a jury. Eligible candidates must meet ALL of the below criteria:
- Qualify as an Early Career Psychiatrist (psychiatrist under 40 years old or within 5 years of completion of specialist training)
- Be the first author of an article published or accepted for publication in a scientific journal in 2020
- The article must be related to psychiatry or research in psychiatry
- Reside in a country included in the World Health Organisation Europe region
The application process of the EPA Research Prizes is fully internet-based.
Please prepare the following documents and information before you begin your application:
- An updated curriculum vitae in English
- A proof of ID
- Your published article in a PDF format
- If the article hasn’t been published yet, a proof from the publisher will be required
Submission of applications is now closed.
The deadline for submitting applications was 24 November 2020.