Individual Sponsorship Items
Specific hours during which industry will be invited to host their sessions will be published shortly. The EPA wishes to enable participants from different world continents to attend the sessions and is currently reviewing the options that will best meet that objective.
- Programme of the sessions will be published in the congress app, the congress website and the virtual platform
- Sponsor’s session will be recorded and available on the platform for a limited period of three months. Requests for content retrieval should be addressed to the organiser directly, with EPA in copy. Sponsors may reuse contents for educational purposes, on their own platform(s), provided they acknowledge that the content was originally released in the frame of the EPA Congress using the below phrasing or similar, and include a disclaimer indicating that EPA is not responsible for views expressed.
- Disclaimer wording: “(Session type) supported by [sponsor’s name], first presented at the virtual edition of the 29th European Congress of Psychiatry, 10-13 April 2021”
- Sponsor responsible for inviting the speakers and for written consent from all relevant invited speakers to be recorded and providing list with contact information to EPA
- Permission to use the phrase: (Session type) of EPA 2021
An opportunity for Sponsors to prolong the discussion right after their session is over in a designated chat room. Everyone who’s interested in the continued discussion may join the chat room.
- Continued interaction between speakers and delegates in an informal setting
- Sponsor responsible for ensuring speakers’ presence
- Moderated by Sponsor
- Transcript of chats may be provided after the Congress. Related costs and options will be advised upon request
Unique opportunity for Sponsor to share the contents of sponsor-produced and -posted webinar(s) centering around scientific contents of the Congress with researchers and practitioners of psychiatry all over the world via the Congress website and Virtual Platform.
- Webinar may include interviews, debates, focus points, reportage, etc. in relationship with contents presented during the Congress
- Production of webinar by sponsor and hosting on sponsor’s platform/website
- Announcement of the webinar and access via weblink posted on a dedicated webpage on the Congress website
- Link to the dedicated Congress webpage posted on the Virtual platform
Upon login to the platform, participants will enter the virtual venue entrance. Flags will be placed at the entrance to the venue and will be highly visible.
Virtual plasma screens will be viewed in the congress lobby area. Companies may use the screens as a platform to promote their activities. Sponsor may provide an advert or logo that can include a hyperlink to sponsor’s exhibition space/website (limited to one hyperlink only)
Sponsor will be able to prepare a short message that will be posted on the congress virtual platform during the congress. Push texts prepared by the sponsor and subject to approval by the Scientific Programme Committee
Promote your company / symposium / booth to all potential delegates. The EPA Congress Organiser will send out an HTML-based email to the pre-registered delegate mailing list – date & time coordinated with congress Organiser. Sponsors will have the opportunity to promote their activities during the congress by creating an electronic invitation that will be sent to the congress delegates.
Content of the invitation will be prepared by the sponsor and subject to approval by the Programme Committee.
The mobile application enables delegates to access all congress related information and functions, such as scientific programme, abstracts, faculty information, delegates “personal scheduler”, membership information, industry support and exhibition information, etc.
Sponsors are offered to gain exposure via the mobile application with the following:
- Full-page display of the company’s logo as soon as the App is started (in exhibitor section only). Will be shown for 5 seconds
- 1 push message to all native app users
Interactive features such as games, surveys, raffles, etc are also available for companies who wish to engage their audience and interact with them at an additional level.
Information regarding interactive features will be provided on demand and based on the requirements of the company.