Online registration will open in December 2020 with an early registration fee that allows you to save even more.
Registration Fees and Categories
Fees (in EUR) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
EPA member (Country List A) *
EPA member (Country List B) *
(Country List A)
(Country List B)
Early Career Psychiatrists EPA Member **
Residents (Country List A) ***
Residents (Country List B) ***
Psychiatric social workers, Psychiatric nurse ***
Until 18 February, 2021
From 19 february, 2021
Congress fee does not include participation in the EPA Courses.
Country Lists A & B: Countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification.
Country List A = High and upper middle income
Country List B = Lower middle and low income
Click here for more information on the Country Classification data according to the World Bank website.
* EPA Member refers to an individual/international individual/associate/fellows EPA member(s), who has paid their annual membership fees for 2021. This category also applies to Honorary EPA Members.
** Early Career Psychiatrists (ECP) must be under 40 years of age at the congress date OR have less than 5 years of clinical practice after specialty. In order to register under this category, you will be required to upload a copy of ID with birth date OR a copy of an official letter/certificate from institution confirming the < 5 years with your registration form.
*** In order to register under this category, you will be required to upload a signed and stamped letter from the head of your department confirming your status.
**** Refers only to full-time students at time of the congress. The registration form must be accompanied by a copy of valid 2020-2021 student ID or an official letter from Head of Department confirming full-time student status.
Fees for Participants Include
EPA Virtual 2021 will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the programme including:
- Open access to all presentations and session recordings for up to three months. Create your own schedule, attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever.
- Network with colleagues. Use the various networking features available within the virtual platform to chat with your peers.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the virtual meeting.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the congress digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations.
- Join the debate. Attend a session recorded and streamed live to allow participation delegates from all over the world to participate in live conversations.
- Give feedback. Use the short session surveys to rate the sessions and help us improve the overall quality of the programme.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
Payment of registration fees must be made in EUR after completing the registration process. You may choose one of the following methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Bank Transfer: Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required.
Please ensure that the name of the Congress and participant are stated on the bank transfer.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Account Name: Kenes International Organizers of Congresses SA
Bank Details: Societe Generale, 10 PL Hotel De Ville, 74100 Annemasse, France
Bank Code: 00101
Swift No: SOGEFRPP
Account Number: 00020431510
IBAN Number: FR76 3000 3001 0100 0204 3151 047
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming the registration will be sent after receipt of the required fees.
A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required if the registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
All cancellations must be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including 19 February, 2021: full refund.
- Cancellations received between 20 February and 24 March , 2021: 50% will be refunded.
- Cancellations received from 25 March, 2021: no refund will be made.
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact the EPA Registration Team at: email@example.com
EPA Virtual 2021 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140