Registration Fees and Categories
WARNING: There is an increasing number of fraudulent websites that impersonate MDSR 2022. We recommend you only register via this website, directly with the official meeting organizer, or use a trusted group registration service.
Registration fees include 27% VAT. In a case of a change in VAT, the registration fee will be updated accordingly.
In-Person Participation Fees (in EUR) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
UNTIL 15 MARCH, 2022
FROM 16 MARCH
UNTIL 17 MAY, 2022
FROM 18 MAY, 2022
|EPA Member * (Country list A)||€ 595||€ 695||€ 795|
|EPA Member * (Country list B)||€ 475||€ 595||€ 695|
|Non-Member (Country list A)||€ 755||€ 865||€ 955|
|Non-Member (Country list B)||€ 595||€ 675||€ 750|
|Early Career Psychiatrists ** - EPA member||€ 310||€ 375||€ 405|
|Residents *** (Country list A)||€ 325||€ 385||€ 435|
|Residents *** (Country list B)||€ 250||€ 295||€ 330|
|Psychologists, Psychiatric Nurses, Psychiatric Social Workers ***||€ 495||€ 605||€ 655|
|Student ****||€ 180||€ 225||€ 225|
|Educational Course A||€ 60||€ 60||€ 70|
|Educational Course B||€ 40||€ 40||€ 50|
Online Participation Fees (in EUR, VAT exempt) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
UNTIL 15 MARCH, 2022
FROM 16 MARCH
UNTIL 17 MAY, 2022
FROM 18 MAY, 2022
|EPA Member * (Country list A)||€ 250||€ 340||€ 340|
|EPA Member * (Country list B)||€ 180||€ 250||€ 250|
|Non-Member (Country list A)||€ 390||€ 490||€ 490|
|Non-Member (Country list B)||€ 250||€ 290||€ 290|
|Early Career Psychiatrists ** - EPA member||€ 90||€ 120||€ 120|
|Residents *** (Country list A)||€ 200||€ 310||€ 310|
|Residents *** (Country list B)||€ 150||€ 280||€ 280|
|Psychologists, Psychiatric Nurses, Psychiatric Social Workers ***||€ 160||€ 220||€ 220|
|Student ****||€ 50||€ 85||€ 85|
Congress fee does not include participation in the EPA Courses.
Country List A = High and Upper Middle income (Excluding Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Ukraine and Moldova)
Country List B = Lower middle and Low income (including Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Ukraine and Moldova)
* EPA Member refers to an individual/international individual/associate/fellows EPA member(s), who has paid their annual membership fees for 2022. This category also applies to Honorary EPA Members.
** Early Career Psychiatrists (ECP) must be under 40 years of age at the congress date OR have less than 5 years of clinical practice after specialty. In order to register under this category, you will be required to upload a copy of ID with birth date OR a copy of an official letter/certificate from institution confirming the < 5 years with your registration form.
*** In order to register under this category, you will be required to upload a signed and stamped letter from the head of your department confirming your status.
**** Refers only to full-time students at time of the congress. The registration form must be accompanied by a copy of valid 2021-2022 student ID or an official letter from Head of Department confirming full-time student status.
Fees for in-person participants include:
- Open Access to all sessions. Participate in all scientific sessions (excluding pre-paid EPA Courses).
- Participate and engage. Join the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception.
- Access to the exhibition area. Explore the booths, connect with exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
- Enjoy refreshments. During coffee breaks as indicated in the programme.
- Meet the speakers. Unique opportunity to discuss with speakers and experts in-person.
- Network with colleagues. Dedicated time and place for networking with your peers in-person.
- Access to all the session recordings on demand. Available for up to three months after the congress has ended.
- And all benefits of the online attendance below. Including access to online content and networking opportunities.
Fees for online participants include:
- Open access to selected presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule, attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever.
- Network with colleagues. Browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific programme and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the congress.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the congress digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster online consultations.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
Payment of registration fees must be made in EUR after completing the registration process. You may choose one of the following methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Bank Transfer: Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required.
Please ensure that the name of the Congress and participant are stated on the bank transfer.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Account Name: Kenes International Organizers of Congresses SA
Bank Details: Societe Generale, 10 PL Hotel De Ville, 74100 Annemasse, France
Bank Code: 00101
Swift No: SOGEFRPP
Account Number: 00020431510
IBAN Number: FR76 3000 3001 0100 0204 3151 047
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming the registration will be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected onsite and charged the onsite rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required if the registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CONVERSION & CANCELLATION POLICY
Due to the uncertain times and the ongoing developments, EPA 2022 has implemented a flexible registration model
Conversion of Registration Category
Up to 17 May, 2022, you will be able to change your registration category at no charge. For example, if you registered to attend in-person in Budapest, you will be able to change your registration category to Online and receive a refund of the difference in fees. Please note that when changing your registration category, the fee that will apply will be based on the registration fee and category applicable at the time the change is made.
As of 18 May, 2022, there will be no refunds for changing your registration category. Should you wish to upgrade your registration from Online to in-person attendance, you will be required to pay the difference applicable based on the registration fee and category at the time the change is made.
All cancellations must be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including 15 March, 2022: full refund.
- Cancellations received between 16 March and 17 May , 2022: 50% will be refunded.
- Cancellations received from 18 May, 2022: no refund will be made.
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact the EPA Registration Team at: email@example.com
EPA 2022 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140