The EPA offers Travel Grants to help abstract submitters with the cost of attending the Congress!
Submit your Travel Grant application now, along with your abstract! Travel Grants applications for the 32nd European Congress of Psychiatry are open during the abstract submission period. You have until 20 September 2023, 23:59 CEST.
Criteria for application
- Applicants must be under the age of 40 at the opening date of the Congress, 6 April 2024.
- Applicants must be psychiatrists or trainees in psychiatry.
- All applicants must have submitted an abstract to the Congress via the website.
- All applications will be judged based on the scientific merit of the abstract submitted to the Congress.
- Applicants must have a valid registration for the Congress by the registration deadline 1 March 2024. (Applicants who are not registered at the specified time will not be considered for a travel grant).
- All applicants must submit a copy of their passport or other proof of age document.
- All applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from the head of their department with their application on official institutional letterhead; this letter should confirm that the applicant is a psychiatrist or a trainee in psychiatry and speak to the scientific merit of the candidate.
Priority will be given to applicants from a country that is a member of EPA’s Council of NPAs (National Psychiatric Associations). Only one application per candidate will be considered, regardless of the number of abstracts submitted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.