The EPA 2023 Congress will take place at the Palais des Congrès of Paris - Porte Mailot in Paris, France!
Paris is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It is known worldwide for the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame cathedral, and the Eiffel tower. It has a reputation of being a romantic and cultural city. The city is also known for its high-quality gastronomy and the terraces of its cafés.
Palais des Congrès of Paris, Paris, France
2 Place de la Porte Maillot 75017
Located near the Arc de Triomphe, the Palais welcomes more than 1.2 million visitors each year and hosts 235 events.
With seven exhibition halls totalling 18 000 m², 2 amphitheatres that can seat between 370 and 3 700 guests, 82 meeting rooms and 22 conference rooms that can accommodate from 120 to 380 people, the Palais des Congrès de Paris has been a benchmark in the field of prestigious international congresses for more than four decades.
This classic venue offers a total infrastructure of 32 000 m² for holding customised, multidimensional events.
- By public transport
- By car
- By air
VISA / Schengen Visa
Due to the abolished borders between the member states, EU nationals only need an identification document to travel throughout the Schengen Area.
On the other hand, foreign nationals will need to present several statutory documents when they show up at the French port of entry. Find these documents listed below:
- A valid passport or travel document. Issued in the last 10 years, and it should be valid for at least 3 months after your date of departure.
- A visa – if you are subject to the French visa regime.
- Proof of sufficient funds for your intended stay in France. France wants you to show evidence of attesting 120€ per day if holding no proof of prepaid accommodation and 65€ per day in the other case.
- A round-trip ticket to France and back.
- Proof of accommodation. Covering the entire duration of the stay.