ECP Scholarship Programme
Every year, the European Psychiatric Association is pleased to award 5 Scholarships to selected Early Career Psychiatrists and trainees to attend the EPA Congress.
The EPA Scholarship includes :
- Congress registration fee exemption
- Travel to and from the congress venue
- Up to 4 nights of hotel
- Free access to one EPA Course
- Invitation to attend the Congress opening ceremony
- Invitation to the ECP Luncheon
- One-year of EPA membership
Applications will be carefully selected by a Jury. Eligible candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Qualify as a trainee in psychiatry or an Early Career Psychiatrist (be under 40 years old or be within 5 years of completion of specialist training)
- Reside in a country included in the World Health Organisation Europe region
The application process of the EPA Scholarships is fully internet-based.
Please prepare the following documents and information before you begin your application (PDFs):
- An updated curriculum vitae in English
- Your motivation to apply for this scholarship in English – to be completed online
- A signed recommendation letter in English, from your supervisor
The deadline for application is 21 November 2019
Applications from EPA Members
Access the application form via your EPA Individual Membership account:
The form will be automatically pre-filled with the details already available on your account. You will also be able to complete your application in several steps.