Applications for the 2023 ECP Scholarship Programme are now closed
Thank you to all applicants!
Every year, the European Psychiatric Association is pleased to award 5 Scholarships to selected Early Career Psychiatrists and trainees to attend the EPA Congress.
The Jury will review applications, and all applicants will be contacted by the EPA Office in January 2023.
For any questions, please contact the EPA Office at email@example.com.
Applications will be carefully selected by a Jury.
Eligible candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Qualify as a trainee in psychiatry or an Early Career Psychiatrist (be under 40 years old or be within 5 years of completion of specialist training)
- Reside in a country included in the World Health Organisation Europe region
The application process of the EPA Scholarships is fully internet-based.
Please prepare the following documents and information before you begin your application:
- An updated curriculum vitae in English
- Your motivation to apply for this scholarship in English – to be completed online
- A signed recommendation letter in English, from your supervisor
Applications from EPA Members
Access the application form via your EPA Individual Membership account:
The form will be automatically pre-filled with the details already available on your account. You will also be able to complete your application in several step
Applications from all other candidates
Access the application form directly:
Please note that you will have to fill in all the details and submit all required documents at one time.